Wednesday, March 12, 2008

WICKED THE MUSICAL

This is a picter  of Glinda   wispering   to Elphaba.  IT WAS  SOOO   MUCH  FUN!!!!!!!!!  I  got  to  go  with my mom and my sister Elle.  
It was a blizzard  I can't believe it!  My MOMS car is a monster car.  I can't believe my moms car got through all this snow.  WICKED was fun and in on part Glinda was a teenager.  She was singing a song called popular.  She made ELPHABA feel popular.  In one part she leaped across the stage- and she couldn't even leap!  I laughed so hard!  When my mom saw me laughing so hard.  She laughed too!  p.s.   My dad had to carry me through the snow. There were cars littered with cars stuck in the road.  My dad came to pick us up.  He drove over the middle of the road around all the stuck cars to get us.
I wish you could have seen wicked.  Before it started it had a map.  It was glowing green on the very middle part.  It was the emerald city!!!  The map had other places too.  The part I liked was the emerald city.  Up above the map was a dragon.  In one part of wicked Elphaba went to see the wizard of oz and when he said hello the dragon was glowing red, and he flapped his wings.  It kinda shocked me for a minut.  Maybe next year we will go to it again with my dad.  If your wondering why my dad can't come, Don't ask it's a long story.
After wicked we saw the orchestra.  One guy from the orchestra came in and got something.  Before he left I just had to say "good job!"  Then I felt really happy that I said that because he did do a good job.  There were people there.  I thought maybe I was weird, but inside my heart I felt good.  It made me feel happy to be with my mom and my sister.  It kinda felt weird cuz my dad wasn't there.  I just wish my whole family could be there.  I just had to ask some questions so I could know what it was about.  It made me want to do that when I grow up!  The music was loud!  I was happy, excited, weird for some reason.  I really want to see Hairspray next.
p.s. I LOVED IT!!! 

-PYPER 

No comments: